Electric Underfloor Heating Mats
Request A Sample
|Size (mm)||RRP||Our Price|
Warm Floors Underfoot
Enjoy our stylish and beautiful tiles in warmth and comfort with our electrical underfloor heating system. Electric underfloor heating systems are 50% cheaper to buy and install in comparison to water under floor heating systems and are also more cost effective to run.
Our electric underfloor heating kits Include 1 programmable room digital thermostat and can be used with; porcelain, travertine, ceramic, granite, marble, limestone, slate, wood, carpet and laminate floors.
This underfloor heating system will save you time and money. Labour costs are at a minimum as you can install these electric mats yourself. Anybody can install these electric mats; from the DIY novice to an experienced builder, it is a simple and time-saving task opposed to the installation of water heating systems. You will however require a qualified electrician to connect the system to the mains supply
Alternative Power Requirements
Electric underfloor heating appliances are available in UFH mats for 150w and 200w systems. Our innovative systems have a duel core cable with Teflon coating and sticky back adhesive strips which help to insulate your flooring.
Underfloor heating mats consist of:
- Heating cable attached to a fibreglass mesh scrim for easy installation.
- The UFH Mats can simply be rolled out onto the surface area thus saving you time.
- The UFH Mats have double sided tape on the underside so they can easily be fixed to any clean surface.
- The UFH Mats have a twin conductor cable simplifying installation with a single 3m connection.
- The UFH Mats are available in 2 standard power dissipations:
- 150 Watts/m2 mats are suitable for internal applications including kitchens and bathrooms
- 200 Watts/m2 mats are available for conservatory use or areas where high heat losses can occur.
Underfloor Insulation Boards:
- The latest innovation of heat insulation consisting of Extruded Polyester (XPS)
- Two different sized thicknesses 1200x600mm x 6mm or 10mm
- Easy to roll out onto your surface area.
- Easy to cut to suit your room
- Thermal Conductivity W/mk 0.029
- Can withstand loads of 30 tonne per m2
- 60% increase in home heat efficiency
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2008)
- Two heat oututs, 150W/m2 and 200W/m2
- Quick installatin, Simply roll out the mat and fix to the floor
- Suitable for tile, stone, slate and marble floor finishes
- Continuous metallic earth screen to ensure electrical safety
- Low build height - Minimal floor height build up
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- EMC safe
- Max Power Loadin - 150W/m2 or 200W/m2
- Diamete- 3.mm - 4.0mm
- 230V supply
- Twin conductor heating cable with single 3m "cold tail" connection lead
The TP132 is a premium quality programmable thermostat that is ultra compact and provides precise control of the ambient temperature with a floor limit.
- Compact Design - One of the smallest, most attractive designs on the market. Programme buttons are hidden behind facia doors to provide an attractive flush finish Intuitive Programming
- Simple to set-up and programme - It has a large easy to read LED with intuitive programming icons
The TP132 series is available in 3 versions all 3450W @230V, 15A resistive. 50Hz with 4 wires/SPST
Polar White Finis - Classic colouring will suit all room environments
The TP132F and AF are supplied with a 3m floor sensor cable